my little boy

my little boy
my autistic child

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Long day at home with my boy

Well I let dustin stay home from school today because we didn't get much sleep last night because he had a belly ache so i gave him mallox and pepto which seemed to help a bit then he was coughing quite a bit this morning so I figured it was best to keep him home for a day and of course he thought this is the day to torment mom and he has done it with much pleasure. He has done nothing but have bowel movements and pee all over the floors at least 5 times today and twice which he decided that playing in it would be even more fun so to which he covered himself in it along with the floors and the walls and anything else he could put his hands on, i have had to wash lots of laundry today and have never wanted a drink so much in life as i have today and by some miracle i did not  drink anything i don't know how considering how bad i wanted one after a miserable day like this i do know that dustin will be going to school tomorrow he has tormented me enough for one day and i need a few hours off cause of course as soon as he comes home from school the torture will be begin again and no matter how much i watch him its like he is so fast i mean turn your back for one minute and hes naked and playing in poop and i don't get it autism or not why he would want or how he could he stand the smell of it somehow i have to get him potty trained before i lose my sanity cause if i have to clean up floors and walls covered with poop for a few more years whatever i have left of my mind will be gone nine years is all ready a long time a few more and it will be over for me, there is just so much any person can take i just don't get how any parent can take expect when u have lots of help on a daily basis which i don't have at all so we will see how it goes maybe it will get better or maybe i will go crazy sooner guess we will see which one comes first

No comments:

Post a Comment