my little boy

my little boy
my autistic child

Thursday, February 3, 2011

To much freaking drama

So tired of all the drama going on in my life its crazy, I have told off 2 family members now which doesn't bother me at all cause they had it coming and if i could have on one of them i would have reached through my phone and kicked there buts but they r lucky they r 2 far away and the other is just a immature person who is insecure and can't grow.  I am so over it and then I ask a person a question and they completely freak out I mean come on get over it, its for there child and they freak out about it, I hate people who can't deal with things in life and the reality of life I mean come on grow up, I am so over it. I am also pissed off that someone isn't willing 2 sacrifice one little thing for there child when i have sacrificed for nine years half without there help while the party and have a life and they can't do one little thing 2 help there child, I will probably rip there throat out before its all said and done.  I am done with people walking all over me and my family and I am going 2 rip anyone apart who keeps trying, I am trying 2 take care of a child who half the time makes my life a living hell but hes my child and I love him more than anything and everyone whines about there lives and how hard it is get over it live my life for a while and then whine about something so until then shut the hell up about your freaking drama, clean shit up off the floors and walls 3 or 4 times a day and then u will be crying about life. Sometimes I wish I could just take dustin and run away and if I had the money I might do it one day but until then I will stay here and try 2 work out this life and do everything I can like going 2 school everyday 2 try and make life better at least I hope to so I will just keep praying for a miracle everyday and hopefully one day I will get one and maybe a chance at happiness for both me and dustin.

No comments:

Post a Comment